Palace Imports 100% Solid Wood Family Wardrobe/Armoire/Closet 5962, Mahogany, 60″ W x 72″ H x 21″ D. 3 Clothing Rods Included. NO Shelves Included. Optional Shelves Sold Separately
- 100% solid pine wood
- Optional small shelves sold in sets of 4. Optional large shelves sold individually.
- NOTE: Actual color might vary. Samples are mailed out for color matching upon request.
- NOTE: No shelves included. All small and large shelves are sold separately.
- Ships knocked down in three boxes. Requires assembly.
Sold：203 Wished: 15 Followed: 25
Overall Size: 60.25″W x 72″H x 20.75″D
Colors: White, Mahogany, Mocha, Honey Pine, Java
Optional small shelves model numbers: 5971 (White), 5972 (Mahogany), 5973 (Mocha), 5974 (Honey Pine), 5976 (Java)
Optional large shelf model numbers: 5651 (White), 5652 (Mahogany), 5653 (Mocha), 5654 (Honey Pine), 5656 (Java)
Color/Wood Samples: Actual color may vary. Wood samples mailed out for color matching upon request
– Three solid wood cross ties for extra stability
– Three 4 mm (5/32”) plywood back panels nailed to frame creating robust structure
Door Type: 4 raised panel on three adjustable metal Euro concealed hinges
– Interior dimensions: 26”W x 5”H x 17.25”D
– Metal Euro roller glides with safety stops for smooth running, heavy loads and long lifespan
– 4 mm (5/32”) plywood bottoms hold substantial weight
– No shelves (standard)
– Small shelves sold separately in sets of 4
– Large shelves sold individually
– Up to 8 small and 3 large shelves can be added
– All shelves have 3 up and down adjustable positions in 2.5” increments
Clothing Rods: 1 large, 2 small solid wood clothing rods with metal supports included
Knobs: Wood with tenon for tight hold
Material: 100% Pine wood
Wood Quality: Pine is kiln dried to prevent splitting and size distortion
– Lead-free paint compliant with the U.S. Federal Hazardous Substances Act
– Tip-over restraint kits included
– No man-made materials mean no Formaldehyde or other harmful emissions
Shipping: Ships flat in three boxes tested to safeguard from damage
Assembly: Requires assembly.
Ecology: Smart Wood sustainable tree farms are the only source of all wood
Country of Origin: Brazil
by Maha Bazzi
What I like about this wardrobe is the small size of the doors. If I get another chance, I, personally, wouldn’t buy this wardrobe. I paid extras to be assembled, which was worth it. The back of the wardrobe is not sturdy. I will include pictures of how scratched the back was. I had to pay extra to get the large and small size shelves; I needed to put my clothes back changed the knobs to give it a character. It’s not bad, but if I was able to return it after it was assembled, I would. I do not recommend for this price, especially if you want to order the shelves because it didn’t include any.
You can do much better at Ikea for less than half of equal quality
by Natalie Stoner
We live in a 1950s farmhouse and don’t have big closets. This was perfect for my hanging things. I also bought the shelves for one side. Lots of ways to set it up. It wasn’t terrible to put together but it was an all afternoon project. I would buy it again. It looks like a quality piece of furniture once together.
by Cathy kidwell
The shopkeeper has a very good attitude. I will visit again
by leyla mamkej
Very good seller, will continue to support you!