The coats and bags you wear when you go out are too messy, so why not buy a coat rack!It is simple and convenient to hang clothes and hats that you wear when you go out.
When choosing a coat rack, you need to consider the structure of the coat rack to see if the structure is firm. Secondly, consider whether the coat rack is coordinated with the style and color of your own home, and then consider whether the size is appropriate and whether it can be placed.
About this item
- Durable Material and Sturdy Structure: Made of New Zealand Pine, SIMFLAG wooden coat rack is durable to use for a long period. And two round plates and triangular structure enhance balance & stability efficiently. All makes the clothes stand holds up to 330lbs.
- 360° Rotary Coat Rack: The freestanding coat tree comes with 13 dual hooks, the 360° rotary design hall tree stand gives more convenient to take or hang apparels.
- Good Space Saver: This freestanding coat rack can be used for any corner of your room such as the hallway, garage, living room, bedroom etc. Watever you want to hang the umbrella, coat, scarf, bag or shoes, that will be a good choice to organize.
- Easy to Assemble: Our standing coat rack with storage comes with the details instruction. It only takes ten minutes to complete the assembly by one person.
SIMFLAG Rotary Freestanding Wooden Coat Rack
- 360° Rotary，easy to get your stuff.
- Smooth paint to protect your sweater, skirt from catching on.
- 2 plates for you to put your bags, book and so on.
- Triangular structure enhance balance & stability efficiently.
- Freestanding space-saving design can be located in any corner such as the hallway, garage, living room and bedroom.
Durable New Zealand Wood
Our coat rack is well painted for the New Zealand wood, which will be durable and protect your clothes from scractching.
360° Rotary Plate
SIMFLAG coat rack can rotate 360°, easy for you to reach each branch. We also attached several non-slip pad for the bottom to protect the floor.
This freestanding coat rack can be used for any corner of your room such as the hallway, garage, living room, bedroom etc.
Three Colors for Choose
There are 3 colors for choose, natural, black and walnut.